You have no items in your shopping cart.
Copper Mesh is a wire mesh exclusion material that is used as a physical barrier to block birds and rodents from entering openings and tight spaces. Rust-proof and stain-proof, Copper Mesh works best when packed tightly into holes or cracks less than 3 inches in diameter.
Copper mesh is ideal for use in eaves, roof tiles, retractable awnings, behind signs, where pipes enter siding and foundation, cracks, holes, or any small openings that need to be filled to keep mice, rats, and pest birds out. Copper mesh is preferable over steel wool as copper mesh will not rust.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to install; forms to crevice or space being filled to exclude mice, rats, insects and pest birds
- Pliable, easy to work with;
- Cuts easily with scissors; no special tools required
- Will not rust or stain; construction grade quality
- Ideal for use in eaves, roof tiles, retractable awnings, behind signs, where pipes enter siding and foundation, or other cracks, holes