You have no items in your shopping cart.
BeakGuard is an elastomeric acrylic finish that applies to surfaces like standard latex paint, including wood, fiber-cement, stucco, aluminum or vinyl. This compound immediately communicates a warning signal to woodpeckers, prompting them to find a more desirable location. BeakGuard offers outstanding durability, extended service life, maximum dirt pick-up resistance and weather-ability in a vapor permeable, flexible membrane with exceptional color retention.
BeakGuard will not harm woodpeckers or any other bird species. The ingredients in BeakGuard are found in many consumer products on the market today – even nail biting and thumb sucking deterrents for children incorporate this technology. The National Safety Council and American Medical Association recommend similar agents be used, along with other safety measures, in products defined as mild to moderately toxic.
Features & Benefits
- Safe and effective woodpecker deterrent
- Environmentally friendly; will not hard wildlife
- Applies like standard latex paint
- Plasticizer free; mildew resistant
- Dirt pick-up resistant – will not chalk
- Flexible in any environment; bridges hairline cracks
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared surfaces including existing latex paint, wood, fiber-cement, stucco, aluminum or vinyl