You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep pigeons, seagulls, or larger birds from landing and roosting in unwanted areas with Bird B Gone Enviro Spike™ Plastic Bird Spikes! Bird spikes are an effective, humane and cost-effective bird control solution that will not harm birds. Bird B Gone Enviro Spike™ Plastic Bird Spikes are ready to use and easy to install. No assembly required. Each bird spike strip comes pre-assembled in one foot sections, can be glued, screwed, or tied down to most surfaces and can easily be cut down into smaller lengths if needed.
Virtually invisible, bird spikes are ideal for use on ledges, rooflines, parapet walls, eaves, I-beams, windowsills, light posts, signs, and more. The patented Bird B Gone Enviro Spike™ Plastic Bird Spike design is made from a nonconductive U.V. protected polycarbonate plastic that is not affected by extreme temperatures and will not break! Each 10 ft. box offers 10 true feet of coverage and is recommended for a ledge size of 5” to 7”. Wider ledges may require multiple rows.
Since 1992, Bird B Gone, Inc. has been an industry leader in commercial/residential bird control and has a devoted team of Bird Control Engineers to help support their customers in all aspects of bird control. All Bird B Gone bird spikes are manufactured by Bird B Gone, Inc. in the United States.
Features & Benefits:
- Enviro Spike™ plastic bird spikes are a low-cost, maintenance-free and humane bird control solution
- Easy to install, can be glued, screwed or tied down to most surfaces
- Weatherproof, nonconductive design
- Will not break; virtually invisible
- Pre-assembled 1 ft. by 5 in. wide sections offer maximum coverage in a single strip significantly reducing installation time
- Made in USA by Bird B Gone, Inc.